Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Galveston 2008

At the Rainforest Cafe.



Here we are at the end of the walkover from our "cottage" to the beach. We waited until sunset to go because Evan was recovering from not feeling too good, plus, I was a crawfish and needed a break from the sun! So during the day we did a craft where we cut out stencils of various things and painted T-Shirts and all the boys were wearing them to the beach. Evan's is the New Death Star (from Return of the Jedi), Elliot's is T-Rex and Drew's is a Mammoth.


I LOVE this picture. The Queen and all her Knights. Look at the color of the sky behind them!


Me and the boys. Check out my sunglasses! When we checked into our beach house, I found these in the pillowcase and have worn them to the beach and pool every day. No sense in risking messing up my good Ray Bans!

No comments: