Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Corpus Christi Vacation 2007

Kim and the Boys enjoying Whataburger Field, home of the Corpus Christi Hooks (Houston Astros Minor League baseball club.)

Isn't this the cutest picture in the entire world?? In the Hangar Bay of the USS Lexington, Drew climbed the steps and all the boys followed him and - honestly - without prompting from me, they took this picture as you see it. Evan said he wanted to salute and I said OK, and Elliot and Drew lined up next to him and copied him. Notice that Elliot is doing the Cub Scout Salute! He is so adorable and he is just itching to join the Cub Scouts!!

On the Flight Deck of the USS Lexington standing in front of my favorite airplane, the F-14 Tomcat. This particular one has special meaning to me because mom and dad bought me a book about airplanes when I was in High School and they had a picture of one of these "Jolly Roger" F-14's in it and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Imagine my surprise during our first visit last year to see this beauty adorning the flight deck. Truly incredible. If you have even the slightest interest in history, you must visit the USS Lexington.

A fellow Hooks fan agreed to take a family picture of us at the game. Thanks! It turned out to be the only picture of the entire vacation with all of us in it .
We have a ton of pictures. Go here to view them all and you can even order prints if you'd like: http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=391291180495436790/l=254318351/g=94935808/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Posted by Picasa

No comments: