Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dylan's First Haircut!

Ok, as cute as this is, it was just time for Dylan to lose the Mullet he stole from my high school year book picture! We had a great day on Saturday. Kim and I took turns running and then we went to La Madeline for Brunch. The boys had Burger King to go and we sat outside with a nice little breeze keeping us semi-cool for 11am in late July. We were just down the way from TGF Haircutters and we were sizing up the situation: None had gotten a haircut since getting the crew cuts at the beginning of summer. Evan's wings (sideburns) had gotten so long he could have flown to Florida, and Elliot and Drew really needed haircuts too. But the time really had come for Dylan.


Here he is sitting so still. He never fussed! I was amazed. He sat there patiently while the Mullet bit the dust. I don't know how it's possible, but he is even more adorable now with his big boy haircut than ever before! I could just eat him up!

And here he is admiring his new 'do. You can almost hear him saying, "look the Mullet is gone. I can feel the breeze on my neck. Goodbye 1989, hello 2009!"

1 comment:

Alice said...

You could eat him up? Why don't you expand on that and turn it into a song? Chris might be able to supply you with a few lyrics! We miss you guys. Love, Alice