Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ten Years Gone

Evan turns 10 today and I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  He was a scheduled C-Section, so we knew the exact day and time that he'd be born.  I remember the night before he was born.  Kim had gone to bed and I stayed up folding baby towels and clothes.  Once I was done I looked around and took it all in.  Took in the silence of the house.  Our lives would never be the same.

Evan has truly been a blessing, he's a great son, and he is an awesome big brother.

Happy Birthday, Evan!!




We didn't have any single candles, but we did have a 6 and a 4.  When Evan came down and saw that, he bent over and imitated an old man and in his best old man voice, he said, "Well, I didn't realize I turned 64 today!"  I said, "Yeah, you slept a long time, Rip Van Winkle!"

We love you son!

No comments: