Friday, April 24, 2009

Cub Scout Camp Trip: March 2009

Pop's famous catfish and french fries. Once we started cooking, a crowd gathered around us. We were the hit of the camp that night, and consequently, it was Evan's favorite part of the whole weekend.

"What'cha cookin?" We couldn't make the fries fast enough to keep up with the feeding frenzy!


There was a really neat bridge crossing the creek.


We went on a looooooooooooooooong hike Saturday afternoon. Drew and Elliot both decided that I had to carry them about half way through the trip, so that was interesting. I told the group to go on ahead of me and we'd catch up. That was the longest 1.5 miles of my life. I didn't recognize any landmarks and I was beginning to think I was lost! I kept going though keeping the image of Clark Griswold in my head and we made it back to the camp. Not long after that, Drew crashed in the chair.



No comments: