Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wall of Fame

I love bringing the boys' artwork up to the office and putting it on my "wall of fame." Here is what it looks like currently:
Starting from the top left hand corner we have Drew's picture of Heaven, below that is my bib collection, and below that is Elliot's Easter Egg picture. To the right is a picture of Dylan and I that we took at Fuddrucker's. (They have a really neat new photo booth in the game room - $2 for a priceless memory. I'm a sucker for these. I have taken these with some of the kiddos when they were babes, but I don't think I've gotten all 4. These will be priceless gifts to them when they are grown.) To the right of the photo is Elliot's drawing of St. Michael (his Patron Saint) and below that is Evan's Blue Jay drawing. Next column to the right is Evan's White Wolf drawing and below that is his "Sunrise Savannah." Finally is Drew's depiction of a Sith battling a fierce creature. Not only does the Sith have his red lightsaber, but he is also giving the creature a heavy jolt of Force lightning!

No comments: